1427 West Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
If you are less about the food and more about the experience, nothing can beat the eclectic Barton G! Request a table in the lush, romantic Orchid Garden and the waiters will bring some fun to your dinner date.
The menus are brought into the technology age in the form of iPads and each dish has a wild signature presentation that will break the ice and give you something to talk about.
Try the lethal liquid nitrogen cocktails and Tom Cruise’s yummy favourite, Lobster Pop Tarts, served in a retro toaster.
(CINDY, MadLoveGame founder)
( 4 Votes )
|< Prev||Next >|
- Berlin hotel: Propeller Island
- Lake District Hotel: The Lodge, Eden Hall
- Cape Town Bar: Leopard Bar
- Miami Bar: Skybar at Shore Club
- Moscow Bar: Galleria
- Moscow Bar: Djao Da
- New York Bar: PDT
- New York Bar: Employees Only
- New York Hotel: Ace Hotel
- Lisbon Bar: Portas do Sol
- Lisbon Restaurant: Lisboa a Noite
- Moscow Bar: 02 lounge Ritz Carlton
- Auckland Restaurant: El Camino
- Miami Restaurant: Barton G
- Miami Bar: Bleau Bar